Learn more about other poetry terms
To most people, a mentor, is a person Mother, father, brother, sister family or friend Rarely are they anything else My mentor neither lives nor breathes; She does not speak or sigh,
now I'm no weatherman but you're my sunshineI know that when I'm with you, there is an 80% chance of smiles and a 20% chance of running into someone we know
In the early hours, Morning of a late summer day, The fog hung softly in yellow light, A moist dew hung on the window sill,
The newly forming star, the planets, red and blue, the black holes and white dwarfs, Discover scientific breakthroughs.